One Guarantee are aware that many of our clients have varying needs which may affect how they view and access our website or view emails and documents from us. We hope the following information will help you but if you require any further assistance please contact us
Increasing text size
- In Internet Explorer, go to the Tools menu and select Zoom
- In Mozilla Firefox, go to the View menu and select Text Size
- In Opera, go to the File menu, select Preferences then Fonts and then change Minimum font size (pixels)
- In Safari, go to the View menu and select Make Text Bigger or press the Apple Key and then the plus key ( then +)
- In Google Chrome, go to the Customize and control menu and select (+)
For even more tips on making your browsing experience easier take a look at the excellent BBC My Web My Way site which explains how to set up your computer to make the web more accessible.
If you require policy wordings and documentation in an alternative format from what has been supplied to you, please let us know.
If you wish to contact us by telephone you can contact the Text Relay service by Dialling 18001, followed by the number you require. You'll then be connected to an operator offering Textphone assistance. Further information covering the use of Text Relay services can be found via www.textrelay.org created by BT.
If you would like to visit us at our offices on the Norwich Business Park our staff will always be willing to help by writing things down for you and receiving your instructions or replies in writing. The office has a lift and therefore ensures accessibilities for meetings in our offices or for more informal meetings we can see you in the main reception area on the ground floor if you prefer. We would encourage you to arrange meetings at your convenience prior to a visit to ensure the person you need to see is available.